First launched in 1999, previous Stadia & Arena events have taken place in cities as diverse as Barcelona, Beijing, Istanbul, London, Marseille, Milan, Munich, Osaka, Prague, Rome, Singapore and Yokohama.
The event will once again provide a powerful international platform for key decision-makers in the sports venue sector to network, discuss the latest hot topics in the industry and meet the leading solution providers in the sector.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN?
Delegates have a unique opportunity to listen to the opinions from over 40 leading experts from around the globe.
Senior venue executives will share their insights into how they have rebuilt their revenue streams after reopening their doors, covering everything from successfully diversifying their event calendars through to the latest approaches to fan engagement.
A range of project teams, including representatives from the leading architectural practices, will present their latest sports venue project plans and discuss how these are incorporating key venue requirements such as repurposing existing space and creating ‘flexible’ event spaces to maximise revenue opportunities.
Leading industry professionals will also participate in engaging panel discussions to examine the latest approaches to sustainability, covering everything from the playing surface through to day to day venue operations.
New technology innovations will also be showcased, designed to offer ideas and inspiration to venue professionals seeking to both grow and then retain their audience.
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Over its previous 20 events, Stadia and Arena has a proven track-record of attracting key decision-makers from the following key industry groups:
• Sports Venue Owners, Operators and Developers
• Senior Executives from Stadium/Arena and Multi-Purpose Entertainment Venues including key departmental heads
• Municipal Sports Departmental Officials
• Senior Principals from Architecture, Engineering and Construction Companies
• Senior executives from major sporting event rights holders and cities bidding to host future sporting events
• Systems Integrators and Contractors currently working on sports venue projects