Bradley MerchantProject Director Arena Seating
Bradley has three decades experience managing high-profile demountable grandstand stadia and live events semi-permanent infrastructure projects with Arena. One of the UK’s leading event seating professionals, he has developed bespoke design and installation solutions of many, varied stadium seating systems.
Bradley has forged many strong relationships with clients, brands, architects, designers and licencing officials, navigating his way through intricate stakeholder relationships and nurturing long term arrangements, to help deliver iconic venues and memorable event experiences.
Career highlights include:
- managing the design and team delivery of Arena Group’s revolutionary new demountable clearview™ seating system for the 2012 London Olympics,
- London Stadium redevelopment
- Edinburgh Rugby stadium design and installation.
- Goodwood Festival of Speed and Revival Festival
- Bath Rugby Club
- Edinburgh Fringe Festival
Wednesday 4th May 2022